Thursday, February 2, 2012

The One Where I Started a Blog . . . Again

This is the 4th blog I've started. Being the finicky person I am, I disliked the names of the other ones, but I am glass half full hopeful that this one might actually make it. Maybe this blog will last. Maybe it will be the second longest relationship I have ever had, after my hairdresser. Anywho . . . I figure if I actually tell people about this one, I might just stick to it.

Shout out to my home girl KS (you know who you are!) for the name - it seems the most appropriate. I make no promises on the consistency of my posts . . but it is my utter wish that I make this happen . . .because I like writing, I think about weird stuff, and some really strange things happen to me on a regular basis. Let's jump into it shall we . . .

I have started trying to eat healthy (apparently I have tested positive for high cholesterol. . . I'm not sure if that's how you say it, but I just did). I used to love food, I'd eat it all the time in abundance. It used to be full of wonder and mystery and grease, now it is full of fiber, antioxidants and boredom. For example, today I ate an avocado with a spoon and the only thing exciting about it was that I was doing it while driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment