Monday, March 12, 2012

The One With More Pet Peeves

6. People who visibly aren't interested in listening to you when you are obviously trying to converse with them. Granted, maybe stating the obvious to the Stone Cold Steve Austin look alike isn't your best moment. "Oh, you don't have to put that arm rest down since you're so much larger than me." Awkward silence . . .

7. People that get mad because while eating cracker-like bread (you know, mana that expensive restaurants provide because apparently it's very chic to eat like poor people) you broke off a piece and a large chunk ACCIDENTALLY shot off into a co worker's face during a business meeting. In my defense, I said I was sorry. I couldn't have planned for something that magical to happen, even on my best day.

8. When I can hear my neighbors talking to each other, only to realize that maybe they can hear me, talking to myself.

9. When the only noticeable difference I can feel after my sinus surgery is that after using my netti pot, even hours later, water may decide to pour out of my nose at the slightest head movement. The water doesn't care who I am talking to (bosses, co workers, attorneys), and it is impossible to stop. The only thing I can do is catch it in my hand.

10. I thought about writing a tenth, but I want to leave you all with something savory, like the netti pot visual.

1 comment:

  1. Number 9 made me laugh out loud for about 3 straight minutes. The visual is too much.

    ReplyDelete